Video: 5 Reasons the GOP’s Obamacare Plan Isn’t Real Repeal
Check out this video from The Daily Signal where Genevieve Wood walks through the 5 reasons Speaker Paul Ryan’s Obamacare Plan is not a full repeal.
1) The bill does not fully repeal Obamacare.
2) There is no real expectation that this bill will lower costs and make it more affordable for all Americans.
3) The bill does not repeal Medicaid expansion.
4) The tax treatment of health care should be at the center of true reform, but this bill fails to tackle that issue head on or to ask and answer the hard questions.
5) Unlike previous attempts to repeal Obamacare, there is serious concern that the current bill does not adequately prevent the use of taxpayer dollars from being used to pay for abortions.